Facebook is caught in the middle of a controversy over free expression, trying to determine which videos of beheadings it should allow on its popular social media Internet site.
- Are those really St. Peter’s bones on display at the Vatican?
- Nelson Mandela dies, people of faith react
- Christians lend a hand to West Bank farmers
- Pope Francis launches commission to tackle sex abuse
- Nelson Mandela, anti-apartheid icon and father of modern South Africa, dies
- Some wonder if Pope Francis is ignoring clergy sex abuse
- Some African Pentecostal pastors pushing prayer instead of drugs for people with HIV
- Animal rights group files lawsuit to establish ‘legal personhood’ for chimpanzees
- Syrian patriarch urges release of abducted nuns
- Man survives 3 days at bottom of Atlantic ocean, says God saved him